Monday, November 12, 2012

A Blog from Daniela



Blog 4 in the Make ADifference blog series from the students of Shepherds College


 Daniela is a second-year student in the Horticulture program.

I came to Shepherds College to learn new stuff that I haven’t learned before.

When I was a first-year, I didn’t know anyone here. I was scared.



Look at me now! Second- year student now learning in new classes this year, but they are hard for me to do. I am doing well in all of my classes.


My favorite memory at Shepherds College was being a first-year student, and I miss it so much! Now I am up in Home A. I love it in Home A with all of my friends.


When I was working with animals, my mom called me and she told me that I just got accepted into Shepherds College so that’s why I came here – to learn some new stuff and get to know everyone and meet new staff. 


I am so happy to be here at school with everyone! Thank you for helping me get here! I am happy to be here with my friends.

I am glad to be here at Shepherds College because, in the future, I want to live on my own.
 



Shepherds College - Guiding Your Transition to Appropriate Independence. Please visit us at www.shepherdscollege.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment